Urban Irrigation Design
4 half days
Share This Class:
An entry-level domestic irrigation design program suited to participants that work in irrigation and landscape sales. Also suits installers and irrigation system operators and/or managers interested in the basics of irrigation system designs. Participants of this program will be taken through the steps required for
a residential irrigation system design, including a material list costing. There are no entry requirements for this course.
Who is the course for?
Suited to participants that work in irrigation and landscape sales and installation fields, and various irrigation system operators and managers interested in the basics of irrigation system designs.
A better future starts here
- A3 paper-based working plan creation
- Irrigation system design principles and tips
- Water supply measurements
- Best practice pipeline layouts
- Valve area operational calculations
- Irrigation component selection
- Pipe type and size options
- Specialty valves overview
- Basic control wire sizing
- End-user operational information
- Material list creation and costing