Share This Class:
This online training module explains best practice design by stepping through the theory behind the ‘Rainwater Harvesting Residential Design Specification’. It clarifies just how important it is that users consider the rainwater harvesting system holistically, given a change in one component may affect the water quality outcome. As a function of this, the Module provides information on the three components of the system – Pre-Tank, Tank, and Pump System – with an emphasis on best practice.
CLICK HERE to find more information about Rainwater Harvesting Australia.
Who is the course for?
Suited to participants who are engaged in rainwater harvesting activities including the supply of products and advice.
A better future starts here
- Introduction to Rainwater Harvesting
- Uses of rainwater
- Water quality of rainwater harvesting systems
- Storm water retention benefits
- Residential design specifications
- National and local regulations
- Resources for plumbers and installers