Irrigation Water Efficiency Online Workshop
2 X 4 Hours
Share This Class:
This workshop is designed to provide students with the knowledge of irrigation efficiency techniques, and understanding of basic irrigation design, operation and maintenance of an efficient irrigation system.
Participants of this course will be able to implement their learnings in their own workplace resulting in the efficient use of water for irrigation.
You will receive a Certificate of Attendance for attending this workshop.
Who is the course for?
This Irrigation Water Efficiency workshop is for Farmers, Farm Managers and Farm that are staff responsible for irrigation systems, and to better utilise their irrigation systems more efficiently on their farms.
A better future starts here
- Irrigation system efficiency
- Basic irrigation system design principles
- The irrigation water source
- Soil, water, crop relationships irrigation system flow rate requirements
- Irrigation scheduling
- Basic system troubleshooting
- Irrigation water use efficiency measures measuring irrigation uniformity
- Irrigation precipitation rate
- Irrigation controllers and monitors
- Compiling irrigation records
- How to develop irrigation systems maintenance strategies