There are no entry requirements for this course
COURSE PROGRAM & DURATION:
This course is delivered over 3 half day virtual classroom sessions 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM AEST (Brisbane Time)
This course must be completed within 3 months from enrolment. Students who fail to complete the course within this timeframe and wish to continue will be charged a re-enrolment fee as per Page 15 of the Irrigation Australia Student Handbook V3.0 March 2020.
MODE OF DELIVERY:
Virtual Classroom | Post-Course Assessments
RESOURCES: Resources will be posted to the student prior to the course
TO COMPLETE YOUR ONLINE TRAINING YOU NEED ACCESS TO:
- Zoom – use one of the links above to open the Zoom website. You will be required to download the program and register an Account (you will be required to create an account to access our sessions). This will take you roughly 5 minutes to do.
- Access to a printer or scanner to submit completed assessments (consider downloading a scanner app on your phone)
- Web Browser: Windows 7 or above to access webinar technology and latest and previous versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome
- Webcam and/or headset for joining the virtual classroom
- Plug-ins: Adobe Flash Player 9 is required
- Network connection: Minimum 512 kbps connection is required
- Firewall: If you have a firewall or a domain filtering program, access to the domains listed below needs to be granted