Introduction to Irrigation | Agriculture
2 half days
Share This Class:
Over 54% of the water consumption in Australia is used in agriculture and with the increasing scarcity of water, the industry has to find way to improve water efficiency. This course is designed to provide candidates with the knowledge to contribute. This course involves face to face education about how irrigation is the backbone of the agricultural industry and everything that entails.
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in becoming an irrigation professional within the agriculture industry. This field of work is not only incredibly important in our industry, but incredibly important in our society and is forever expanding with job opportunities.
A better future starts here
- Irrigation industry segments
- Water sources
- Major irrigation industries
- Soil/plant/water relationships
- Whole farm land and water plans
- Physical water accounting
- Irrigation efficiency and standards
- Management of water supply as it relates to irrigation
- Research and development