Meter installation and validation | includes 2 Years certification (CMI)
Units of competency
Virtual & F2F
Share This Class:
Our Meter Installation and validation course is nationally accredited and offers candidates the skills and knowledge to become an irrigation meter installation and validation. This incredible course provides a hands-on learning experience and in-field assessment on candidates skill and knowledge in accordance with the Australian standard, when installing water meters in rural environments.
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone looking to become responsible for installing and validating rural water meters. This course provides candidates with an incredible opportunity to gain a nationally recognised certificate.
Become a Certified Meter Installer and Validator
It is a requirement in most State/Territories that rural water meters must be installed and/or validated by a Certified Meter Installer and Validator (DQP).
A Certified Meter Installer and Validator is an industry professional who can install and validate rural water meters according to the Australian Standards and as laid out in the National Framework for Non-Urban Water Metering Policy Paper.
How to become certified
A better future starts here
Units of Competency
- NWPIRR014 Install meters for rural water supplies
- NWPIRR022 Maintain meters for rural water supplies
- AHCWHS301 Contribute to work health and safety processes
- NWPGEN003 Apply the environmental and licensing procedures of the water industry
- NWPNET002 Prepare and restore worksite
- NWPNET011 Locate, identify and protect utilities