Certificate IV in irrigation management AHC41119
Units of competency
Virtual & F2F
Share This Class:
Our Certificate IV in Irrigation Management is a nationally accredited course, tailored to deliver a multi-platform learning experience, reflecting the technical, supervisory and operational skills as an Irrigation specialist.
This qualification reflects the technical and supervisory skills and knowledge required to operate as supervisors and specialists within the irrigation industry. It applies to irrigation installation site managers and managers of irrigation systems in the irrigation servicing, horticulture and agriculture industries.
Who is the course for?
Certificate IV in Irrigation is designed for candidates with experience in the field of Irrigation, who are looking at progressing their career in to supervision and/or management of irrigation professionals.
A better future starts here
Units of Competency
- AHCWHS401 Maintain work health and safety processes
- AHCIRG435 Determine hydraulic parameters for an irrigation system
- AHCIRG436 Implement and irrigation-related environmental protection program
- AHCIRG437 Schedule irrigations
- AHCIRG438 Select and manage pumping systems for irrigation
- AHCIRG439 Interpret and apply irrigation designs
- AHCIRG442 Supervise irrigation system installation
- AHCIRG443 Supervise irrigation system maintenance
- AHCIRG444 Manage irrigation systems
- AHCIRG337 Measure irrigation delivery system performance
- AHCSOL406 Sample soils and interpret results
- AHCBUS407 Cost a project
How to Study & Course Intakes
Require assistance? Contact Irrigation Australia on 07 3517 4000