Certificate iii in irrigation
Units of competency
Virtual & F2F
Share This Class:
The Certificate III in Irrigation Technology AHC32419 reflects the skills and knowledge required to become an irrigation installer, operator, retailer or technician for residential, commercial or agriculture industries.
Students who have previously obtained the Certificate III in Irrigation AHC32416 or equivalent qualification may be eligible to upgrade to the new qualification. Our training covers the additional units of competency that make up the necessary 22 units in the nationally recognised Certificate III in Irrigation Technology AHC32419 (Trade Level Qualification – Irrigation Technician).
Students will be required to attend training (online and face-to-face) and complete additional assessments which consist of workplace assessments, assignments, multiple choice and short answer questions.
Who is the course for?
Certificate III in Irrigation Technology is designed for candidates with limited experience in the field of irrigation, who are looking to kick-start a career in an essential growth industry with ongoing job opportunities and government support for eligible students
A better future starts here
Units of Competency
- AHCIRG337 Measure irrigation delivery system performance (upgrade)
- AHCIRG338 Troubleshoot irrigation systems (upgrade)
- AHCIRG339 Monitor soils under irrigation (upgrade)
- AHCIRG340 Install irrigation pumps (upgrade)
- AHCIRG342 Interpret irrigation plans and drawings (upgrade)
- AHCIRG345 Install pressurised irrigation systems (upgrade)
- AHCWRK309 Apply environmentally sustainable work practices
- AHCIRG328 Operate irrigation controller and sensor technology
- AHCIRG341 Operate and maintain irrigation pumping systems
- AHCIRG344 Implement an irrigation schedule (upgrade)
- AHCIRG346 Operate pressurised irrigation systems (upgrade)
- AHCIRG347 Maintain pressurised irrigation systems (upgrade)
- AHCIRG348 Operate and maintain moving irrigation system
- AHCWRK305 Coordinate worksite activities
- CPCPCM2043A Carry out WHS requirements
- CPCPWT3027A Connect irrigation systems from drinking water supply
- CPCPIG2021A Design domestic urban irrigation systems
- PMBWELD301 Butt weld polyethylene plastic pipelines
- PMBWELD302 Electrofusion weld polyethylene pipelines