This course is designed to provide candidates the knowledge and ability to become an Irrigation Efficiency professional. Candidates will be required to put to practice designing, operating and maintaining irrigation efficient system, in their own workplace environment.
- Gathering irrigation water-use data
- Testing landscape sprinkler irrigation systems
- Compiling water records
- Basic irrigation scheduling
- Determining irrigation water requirements
- Basic system trouble shooting
- Developing system maintenance strategies
- Checking pressure and flow rates
- Conducting a water application distribution test
- Collecting data to determine irrigation uniformity and efficiency
- Assessing soil texture and root zone depths
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone looking to be involved in irrigation installation or irrigation management.